MBA; University of Mississippi
BS; Business Management –
North Carolina State University
Certifications and Professional Associations
Resolute Hospital Billing
Mr. Hollins is a Manager with McKinnis Consulting Services. In his role as a Manager, he is primarily responsible for project delivery, process re-engineering, tool deployment, and internal development. Mr. Hollins has a background in project management, Epic system optimization, operational process improvement, and reimbursement recovery.
Mr. Hollins has experience working with large academic medical facilities and multihospital organizations. His focus areas include denial management, payment validation, revenue integrity, post-live optimization, and pre-live risk mitigation. He also has experience working with Six Sigma methodologies within strategic corporate projects focused on meeting growth objectives through net revenue improvement initiatives, organizational re-design, and supply chain and workforce optimization.
Mr. Hollins’ sample MCS experience:
- Currently serving as project manager for an Epic pre-live risk mitigation project including hospital and professional charge entry strategy, charge testing, claims testing, revenue management, and unbilled AR management
- Managed the implementation of a revenue integrity department which required the design and implementation of accountability structures, process re-design, system optimization, and the introduction of enhanced revenue captures strategies
- Led the strategic design and implementation of an Epic Denial Management process at a large academic medical center. Redesign efforts included operational, technical, and reporting optimization
- Led go-live risk mitigation initiative at a large academic medical center focused on metric accountability to ensure minimal disruption of financial metrics during the conversion period
- Led the strategic design of Epic AR and Patient Access management level report curriculum, customized training materials, and conducted training sessions
- Supported a large academic medical center in the design and implementation of an Epic Payment Validation solution to ensure accurate payer reimbursement
Prior to his work at McKinnis, Jacob served as a Six Sigma project manager at a leading chemical company.