- BBA Finance, Investments, Banking and Management, Human Resources; University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Grainger School of Business
Certifications and Professional Associations
- Epic Resolute Professional Billing
- Epic Resolute Hospital Billing
- Epic Clarity Model
- Epic Prelude Registration
- Epic Benefits Engine
- Epic Cadence Scheduling
Mr. Goldstein is a manager with McKinnis Consulting Services. In his role as a manager, Gary is responsible for project delivery, project quality, and MCS methodology development. Gary is a seasoned project manager with experience in operations and process improvement, specializing in Resolute Professional Billing.
Mr. Goldstein has experience working with large academic medical centers and has successfully implemented revenue cycle process improvement initiatives across all revenue cycle areas. Gary is a recognized Epic expert with multiple certifications.
Mr. Goldstein’s sample MCS experience:
- Led the strategic redesign of Resolute Professional Billing workflows within a large academic medical center resulting in a 9-day AR reduction in five months
- Optimized practices for cash posting and credits within the Epic platform for a large academic medical center resulting in a 35% credits reduction in five months
- Optimized revenue cycle reporting to improve reporting tools for patient access, point-of-service collections, and insurance billing at a large academic medical center while providing managers with the tools and confidence to more effectively manage their revenue cycle areas
- Managed an initiative to increase patient satisfaction and decrease the number of patient complaints for a large academic medical center resulting in a 25% reduction within three months
- Led strategic planning and operations project management for a large academic medical center’s migration from a Resolute Professional Billing environment to Epic’s Single Billing Office module
Prior to joining McKinnis, Mr. Goldstein worked as a project manager at a leading healthcare technology provider.