- BA Finance with International Business specialization, Spanish; Michigan State University’s Eli Broad School of Business and College of Arts and Letters
- MBA Candidate at UNC Kenan-Flagler School of Business
Certifications and Professional Associations
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Epic Resolute Hospital Billing
- Epic Resolute Professional Billing
- Epic Single Billing Office
- Epic ADT
- Epic Prelude Registration
- Epic Benefits Engine
- Epic Clarity Data Model for Resolute Hospital and Professional Billing
Mr. Rogerson is a director with McKinnis Consulting Services. In his role as director, Phil has responsibility for client project management and project delivery quality. Mr. Rogerson is a seasoned project manager with considerable experience developing revenue cycle system methodologies and reducing project timelines.
Mr. Rogerson’s experience includes service as project lead for revenue cycle EHR implementations, and he has lead revenue cycle management and reporting initiatives at several organizations. Throughout his career, Mr. Rogerson has focused on organizational structure redesign, process improvement, and technology enhancement as a means of streamlining hospital and medical group revenue cycle operations. Phil is a recognized expert in revenue cycle operations and Epic systems. Mr. Rogerson has numerous Epic certifications, including Resolute Hospital Billing, Resolute Professional Billing, Single Billing Office, ADT, Prelude Registration, Benefits Engine, and Clarity Data Model for Resolute Hospital and Professional Billing. In addition to his Epic certifications, he is also trained in Cadence Scheduling and Reporting Workbench.
Phil received his BA from Michigan State University’s Eli Broad School of Business and College of Arts and Letters. He is a currently an MBA candidate at UNC Kenan-Flagler School of Business. Prior to his career at MCS, Mr. Rogerson was a project manager at a leading healthcare technology provider.